The Culture Cloud is an exciting new art competition, which innovatively bridges the digital and physical art spaces to showcase and discover new art talent from across the UK. Bringing the very best of the UK’s up-and-coming artists, this competition allows you to have a say and vote for who you think should win.
The competition takes part in 3 stages:
- In the first stage, a team of curators from the New Art Exchange in Nottingham and its partner galleries, had the difficult task of narrowing down over 900 submissions to the 101 works you can now see on Artfinder.
- Your votes on Artfinder will decide which 40 works will make it through to the 3rd and final stage…
- The Culture Cloud exhibition at the New Art Exchange, Nottingham. The overall winner will receive a cash prize of up to £2000, a personal iBook and the possibility of a future solo show at New Art Exchange.
So now it’s over to you, the viewers: voting on artfinder.com lasts between 4th June and 5th July, and each week Artfinder will be highlighting the top ten works based on your votes.
Artfinder members can browse all 101 artworks and register their vote on artfinder.com by:
- Collecting your favourite work(s): find one you love and click the heart icon in the top right corner of each work to add it to your Artfinder collection.
- Use your Facebook account by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the individual work page.
You can also see all of the works in the special iBook Artfinder has specially created which you can download for free for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Browse the works of the very best UK up-and-coming artists, and support your favourites by voting.